Love After Marriage is coming to North DFW! The LAM Workshop is a 3.5 day intensive time to make good marriages great, great marriages fantastic, and struggling marriages strong.
The goal of Love After Marriage Workshops is to instruct and guide married couples into a relationship characterized by openness, vulnerability and love. During this workshop, couples have an opportunity in small groups to learn and practice how to bring spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness into their relationship!
Through participating in this workshop you will experience:
- Fresh and bold teaching leading to spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness
- Tools to take your marriage to a higher level of intimacy, communication and enjoyment
- Opportunities to practice these tools in an intimate, small group setting
- Breakthrough for struggling marriages, helping you overcome the strongholds in your relationship
- Tools on how to work through conflict and steps to reconciliation
- Keys to take even healthy marriages to a higher level
- Activities, training and materials available to bring this life-changing ministry into your church
Want to know more? Check out this PROMO VIDEO. Or go to the Nothing Hidden Ministries Website for more testimonies and information on this powerful ministry. Workshop will be led by veteran LAM facilitators Phil & Ginny Comstock!
Register for the Southlake LAM by emailing LAM@newdaydfw.com. You will be sent a brief survey and more information.
Cost: $325 PER COUPLE includes training, materials, and snacks. All other expenses (travel, hotel, and food) are the sole responsibility of the participants. A $100 deposit holds your spots for this life changing workshop. Here is a direct link to New Day Church's secure giving site
There are many great restaurants and hotels in and around Southlake. New Day Church is just a short 10 minute drive from the DFW Airport. Here is an extensive dining and shopping guide for Southlake. When you email us, we will send a list of recommended hotels.
Questions? Contact Pastor Ricky and Joni Franklin at LAM@newdaydfw.com or call 817-713-6898.